Seminar Reschedule / Registration Policy
- There is no cost to reschedule to a future seminar or online course if you notify us at least 15 days before the class. Substitutes may be made anytime before class at no cost.
- Reschedules made fourteen (14) to seven (7 days) before class are charged a 25% fee. Reschedules six(6) to(2) days (48 Hours) are charged 50% of the registration.
- If you reschedule within 48-hours of the class, 100% of the registration will be retained. (includes no-shows & students who leave class or don't finish). Substitutes are no cost!
- We cannot issue refunds (unless we cancel the class). There are no exceptions. All Unpaid fees must be paid to reschedule. Credits may only be used for future training.
- Certificates of Completion will be held until payment in full is received in our office in Denver.
- All overdue invoices are charged a late fee of 1.5% fee per month on any outstanding balance.
General Policies and Information
Open enrollment training courses are held based on sufficient enrollment. Compliance Solutions will do its best to hold scheduled training courses however no guarantee of any kind is made regarding holding any training course. If we cancel a class, students will be given the option of a refund, transferring to the next available date or taking an internet course if available at no additional charge.
Compliance Solutions assumes no liability for cancellation of courses for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Ancillary costs related to registration, travel or attending a training course (including but not limited to: Airfare, all travel costs, hotel, per-Diem, mileage, lost employee wages or salary or lost revenue arising out of a class being cancelled) are the responsibility of the student or the employer. If a class is cancelled, our liability is limited to the amount of the course registration ONLY. We suggest that, prior to making any travel reservations, you contact our Customer Service Department at 800-711-2706 Ext.1 to confirm a class has sufficient enrollment. If you decide to make travel arrangements, you do so understanding that the class may be cancelled and is not guaranteed. We are not responsible for cancellations due to weather, strikes, nature or Acts of God.
Compliance Solutions reserves the right to dismiss a student from class for disruptive or inappropriate behavior. No refund or credit will be issued.
We understand that in many situations, students may need to be in contact with their offices. Cell phones must be silenced during class and taking or making cell calls are strictly prohibited during class. Please be courteous to other students and your Instructor by taking/making calls during a break.