Senior Sales Account Manager
Senior Sales Account Manager We are a national market leader specializing in occupational health and safety training and are looking to add a motivated and energetic individual to our sales team. We’re seeking a Senior Account Manager (SAM) who appreciates the connection between marketing and sales, and genuinely gets excited about each new customer and sale - big or small.
You will be joining a “25-year young” company and a fast-growing team of professionals who work together to deliver quality training solutions for clients in the U.S. and around the world. Your entrepreneurial spirit and leadership are critical in guiding the success of your territory and the entire organization.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for managing the sales process and driving profitable sales growth within an assigned sales territory to existing and new customers.
The Sr. Account Manager (SAM) has a specific geographic territory assigned with existing accounts to be managed & expanded and must be well versed and comfortable sourcing (prospecting), acquiring and developing new accounts. Specific annual sales goals will be established and monitored. SAM’s are expected to use professional sales techniques, build relationships, and develop long term relationships with the goal of adding new revenue streams.
The SAM is held directly accountable for the overall wellbeing and servicing of the assigned accounts and is the primary contact for the company daily. The SAM is responsible for establishing new accounts. This role is required to establish sound working relationships at many levels and departments within the customer’s organization, maximize additional sales opportunities from assigned accounts, communicate both internally and externally to ensure training projects run smoothly, problem solve as needed to keep training moving, and ensure that the voice of the customer is heard and understood.
Sr. Account Managers receive a salary plus commissions and bonus. While earning are unlimited, expect first year earnings in the $80-90K range depending on your experience and ability. This position does not cap commissions so earning potential is unlimited as you grow your book of business! Minimum 2nd year earnings for the SAM at quota is $100-$120K. Realistic long-term expectations, at quota are $150K plus.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities: ·
- Energetically promote & sell training solutions within your territory. Duties include servicing existing accounts, obtaining customers (both commercial and government, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily, weekly, and monthly sales plans ·
- Understand the SAM’s territory, clients, and potential to build effective sales campaigns and maintain account information within the Company CRM (NetSuite)
- Establish strong relationships with decision makers within your territory.
- Exceed sales quotas and goals.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge thru continuing education, professional events, professional publications. personal networks and participation in professional associations.
- Monitor competition, gather current marketplace, pricing, and new products.
- Aggressively pursue additional sales opportunities and projects within all assigned accounts and territories. Leverage relationships by seeking to “take things off the plate” of your key contacts.
- Participate in regular meeting with company’s Marketing Department. Development of marketing materials, sales tools and campaigns targeted at assigned accounts and new product/campaign strategies.
- A minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience, preferred.
- Company is willing to train the right candidate with a minimum 2 years of Inside Sales experience in a similar industry and responsibility level provided they show exceptional aptitude and prior growth.
- Experience in training/safety industry is preferred.
- Excels at follow-up and developing a great sense of urgency.
- Pro-active individual requiring no supervision or prompting to follow-up.
- “Do what it takes” attitude.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated and an excellent communicator.
- Tremendous customer focus and ability to act as the “voice” of the customer.
- Experience with NetSuite CRM is desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
To Apply: Send Resume to: Sjones@csregs.com
Please visit Employment Form to apply for any of our open positions!