Generally, online training course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to a Seminar training course. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following address: email@example.com AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training TIME ALLOWED for ANY online course:
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 30 minutes to 1-hour: 10 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 1-hour to 2-hours: 15 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 2-hours to 7-hours, 59 minutes: 20 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 8-Hours or more: 30 minutes MAXIMUM
Transfers: ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 24-Hours of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Student has not EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM time allotted. You may transfer your registration fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The tuition difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER 24-hours OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM allotted training time (indicated above) your tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course.
- Orders placed with a “Corporate Account” or “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Course Extension Policy:
- Students have 90 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses. Students may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made BEFORE the training course expires.
- Expired courses, students who have left the employ of a company or students who FAIL their final exam (see below) are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses have a final exam. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate of completion.
Students will be given 3 attempts to pass their final examination. If a student FAILS a final exam 3 times, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay all tuition and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-registration.