Emergency Response Level 3 Refresher Seminar Outline
Emergency Response Level III Technician Annual Refresher
Fullfills Classroom Training Requirements for:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120
Instructor-Led Course Outline Register Now!
According to OSHA regulations, each level of emergency responder must take an 8 hour annual refresher course to stay current on the techniques used in a hazardous materials incident. The 8-hour online refresher course helps to meet the requirements of OSHA in an informative and interactive manner. Included in the course are numerous techniques used in keeping the responder safe while containing and mitigating a hazardous materials spill.
*In order to fully comply with OSHA standards, students must review their company Emergency Response Plan as a part of their annual refresher training. Before the student will be allowed access to the final exam, they must attest to having reviewed a current copy of their ERP.
Who should take this course?
24 hour Level III Emergency Response Technicians
- Review the response techniques during a hazardous materials incident.
- Understand the levels of protection
- Review the decontamination methods
- Review all potential containment methods
- Site Emergencies
- Information Sources
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Hazard Communications
- Toxicology o Radiation Safety
- Medical Surveillance
- Air Monitoring
- Fire Protection
- Containment of Hazardous Materials Spills
- Current 24 hour Emergency Response Level III Technician Certification.
- Review of the student’s Company Emergency Response Plan
Register online at www.csregs.com, or call 1-800-711-2706 Ext 1.
Copyright © 2010 by Compliance Solutions Occupational Trainers, Inc.