Thank you for choosing Compliance Solutions for your training needs. Your safety as well as the safety of our instructors is number one in our planning and thinking. With those goals in mind, on the day(s) of your training the following guidelines will be implemented for your course.
- Face coverings: Since we follow the CDC guidelines, we will require face coverings during our classes. We will have paper masks available in the classroom. It is recommended to bring the face covering that you are most comfortable with.
- Temperature checks: We will do temperature checks when you show up for class. If your body temperature is elevated at 100.4 degrees F, you will be turned away from the class.
- Social Distancing: This facility was specifically chosen to provide seating that is spaced to follow the CDCs recommendation on social distancing. Please follow the instructor’s directions on seating arraignments.
- Max gathering: We will be following local requirements for maximum student numbers in the class.
- Symptoms: if you have coronavirus symptoms before class, you will not be allowed in the class. Please call immediately so the instructor can be notified. The phone number to call in this case is 303-307-9220.
Lastly, we take the health of all of our students seriously. If someone shows up for class with elevated body temperature or showing signs of other symptoms, that person will be refused service and turned away from the class.