Compliance Solutions ASSP Fort Worth Chapter Fall Protection Awareness Training
This session will be a 1-hour Virtual Instructor Led Training Fall Protection Course (VILT).
By the end of this session the Charter Member will gain knowledge of the kinds of Fall Protection that are required, and the consequences of not following regulations for use. The Charter Member will also gain knowledge of the various pieces of Fall Protection Systems and how to safely use them. Charter Members will review OSHA Regulations covering equipment usage and training requirements. Finally, the Charter Members will see the proper procedure for inspecting and donning Fall Protection equipment.
This will be accomplished by completing the following topics:
- What is Fall Protection
- Consequences of not using or improperly using Fall Protection
- Emergency actions related to falls – Medical Treatment/Equipment
- Identifying Fall Protection Equipment
- OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection, equipment, and training
- Donning Fall Protection equipment
This course will be Executive Management/Management Level Awareness Training with no CPU Credits offered – Awareness Course