Confined Space Entry
The newly-revised Confined Space Entry course takes the mystery out of Confined Spaces, and brings clarity to workers in the Construction Industry who are expected to supervise, enter or participate in Confined Space operations.
Why Should I Take this Course?
- Newly-revised and up-to-date for 2019
- Features Compliance Solutions "5 Main Differences” between General Industry and the NEW Construction Industry Subpart AA Standard... This exclusive training can save employers thousands of dollars in delays and Entry costs through correct training & classification
- Fulfills the training requirements for both the General Industry (29 CFR 1910) and the Construction Industry (29 CFR 1926, Subpart AA) Standards
- Clear, thorough review of OSHA’s Requirements
- Includes class Exercises, Case Studies, and Accident Reports
- Engaging Instructor-Student Interactions insure you get your questions answered!